Friday 24 January 2014

Review of Neutrogena Visibly Clear® Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Moisturiser.



                                                     


First the face wash -


Neutrogena says that - 
NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR® Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash is an uplifting daily facial cleanser for clearer, fresher and healthier looking skin every day. With powerful MICROCLEAR® technology, the formula cleanses deeply to help eliminate spots and blackheads. The refreshing gel gently purifies the skin without overdrying, whilst a wave of pink grapefruit uplifts the senses with a burst of invigorating freshness!

Now I don't have terrible skin but I sometimes can get a minor breakout and have a few pesky blackheads that keep coming back. My skin is combination with an oily t-section and dryer cheeks so to try find a reasonably priced product that doesn't leave my face oily or dry is a problem.

So the positives I found :

Firstly I can't get over the smell - The zesty grapefruit smell is so refreshing and delicious (I almost want to eat it!) so Neutrogena were definitely right about the wave that uplifts the senses!

Secondly my skin is looking clear and feels much softer.

The negatives I found:

It hasn't eliminated the blackheads, so I might have to try alternating with the daily scrub. I also feel like it is quite drying and feel that I must rush to put on the moisturiser, which isn't great.

                                                       
                                                         
                                                                               Source

Next the Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Moisturiser

Neutrogena claims that -
 NEUTROGENA VISIBLY CLEAR® Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser is a daily facial moisturiser with a fresh fragrance that leaves skin looking beautifully clear and healthy. 
1. Hydrates: the light oil-free formula provides 24hr hydration without clogging the pores. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.
2. Clears: enriched with MicroClear® technology, used daily, it helps to reduce and prevent spots and blemishes. Skin looks more smooth and even, the complexion is visibly improved.
3. Refreshes: the lightweight formula with its delicate hint of pink grapefruit quenches your skin with hydration and uplifts your senses so you look and feel fresh.
I found a lot of this to be true as there is a lovely fresh scent and my skin stayed hydrated the entire day. unfortunately I had to use more moisturiser than I would usually use, as my skin felt a little dry without the extra amount - which created a slightly oily feeling.


Overall I think that these two products are a fantastic buy for small budgets, It isn't the wonder solution I've been looking for but I will be buying them again! 

Keep connected !


No comments:

Post a Comment