Monday 25 March 2013

Pinterest woes


Now this is something that may shock a few of you… but Pinterest has (possibly) made planning my wedding even harder.

I will explain… you see every woman has dreamed of their wedding day since they were a little girl and I’m sure mine started with everything being PINK – pink dress, flowers, everything! And Im also pretty sure the groom was going to be Ken ie. Barbie’s Ken (for those of you who didn’t live for Barbie’s).

But as I grew- everything evolved like when I was 15 and wanted my entire ear pierced and I was going to wear army boots under my wedding gown.

Well now my childhood dreams, my teenage whims and today’s need for a glamorous wedding has all collided.

And Pinterest has made it more complicated – as I see how other things, I never imagined could be.

Beautiful beach ceremony does not go well with high heels (imagine sandy toes between Jimmy Choo’s) - no thank you. So im trying to filter out some of my dreams and it’s hard I almost wish I could have two entirely different weddings – one completely on the beach, with no shoes, beach curls and sitting on cushions. While the other in an amazing venue with chandeliers, champagne towers and Jimmy Choo’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment